Home Care Assistant - Harrogate
Being a professional home care assistant is a hugely rewarding role where you can make a genuine difference to someone's life. We can offer you a flexible career in your local area with the best employment package and the best support. This is why we are rated "Outstanding" by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and 100% of our staff are proud to work for us.
As a home care assistant in Harrogate you can earn between £9.63 to £10.75 per hour increasing to £19.20 on bank holidays. You don't need prior experience as we provide full training to all our new carers.
With a range of hours and working patterns available, this is perfect for people who are looking for either a weekend or weekday job, need a part-time role to fit around family responsibilities or want a full-time career. By committing to regular hours each week you will have continuity and flexibility in your day-to-day life.
The responsibilities of this role are:
- To provide outstanding care and support to our elderly clients in their own homes
- Provide companionship and personal care
- Basic help in the home, shopping and meal preparation support
- Deliver specialist care based on training received such as dementia care or medication administration
Apply online today or call Carol on 01423 774071.
- No experience required (since full training is provided)
- Warm, patient and compassionate with a clear desire to support others
- Enthusiastic and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- A valid driving licence and your own car
- Must own a smartphone
- You must have the Right to Work in the UK
- The leading care team - rated "Outstanding" by the CQC, 24/7 local support, 1 hour minimum visits times
- Flexible working hours - part-time options for regular days and times, guaranteed hours available
- Fantastic rates of pay - £9.63 to £10.75 per hour increasing to £19.20 on bank holidays
- Perks of being directly employed - mileage allowance (45p per mile), travel time uplift, paid holidays, pension, free company health plan, funded DBS check
- Leading training - 5 day intensive induction which you are paid to attend, ongoing specialist care training, opportunity to achieve diploma qualifications
- Genuine career progression - pay enhancements to recognise service and experience
- Generous refer-a-friend scheme - up to £500 per referral
Our application process is simple - we will contact you quickly if your application is successful and arrange a short phone interview followed by a face-to-face interview in person.
Do something amazing and join our award winning, locally managed hourly care team today.