Relief Live In Carer
We provide truly local live-in care in Yorkshire & Cheshire and are passionate about providing the highest quality care to our clients and the best employment packages and support to our carers. This is why we are rated "Outstanding" by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Our relief team are typically highly adaptable professional carers able to apply their caring skills to a range of client scenarios. They provide cover for our live-in carers' holidays and sickness and help meet short-term client needs. This means that they are used to changing clients and are happy not to have a permanent placement as they enjoy the variety of change.
As a relief live-in carer, you are guaranteed pay for the shift pattern you agree to work, plus we provide you with fantastic pay rates, contribution to travel, regular holidays, great benefits, market leading training and 24/7 local support.
You will live in a range of our elderly clients’ homes on a 1 or 2 week on / off basis (or alternative shift pattern to suit your lifestyle) where you will provide outstanding home care and support. This may involve providing companionship and personal care, basic help in the home, shopping and meal preparation support or delivering specialist care based on training received such as dementia care or medication administration.
- Professional live-in care experience covering a range of scenarios and conditions
- Warm, patient and compassionate with a clear desire to support others
- Enthusiastic and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to drive and have the use of your own vehicle is helpful but not a requirement
- You must have the Right to Work in the UK
- The leading care team - rated "Outstanding" by the CQC, 24/7 support and weekly support visits from your local care management team
- Guaranteed pay for the shift pattern you agree to work
- Fantastic rates of pay - £518 to £722 per week (depending on complexity of client care needs), double time on bank holidays, contribution to travel
- Perks of being directly employed - paid holidays, pension, company health plan, funded DBS check, food and accommodation paid whilst on placement
- Paid, market leading induction training held in Harrogate, North Yorkshire or Wilmslow, Cheshire East, plus ongoing specialist care training & the opportunity to achieve diploma qualifications
- Carer referral scheme - up to £100 per referral
- Genuine career progression