Live In Carer - Manchester
Would you like to join a truly local live-in care team in the Cheshire? We are seeking full-time live-in carers and care support workers to join our award-wining, friendly, supportive team today. £518 - £722 per week.
The responsibilities of this role are:
- Living in our clients’ home on a 1 or 2 week on / off basis you will provide outstanding care and support to elderly people at home
- Provide companionship and personal care
- Basic help in the home, shopping and meal preparation support
- Deliver specialist care based on training received such as dementia care or medication administration
We seek to offer the best employment packages in the care sector and know that offering you 24/7 local support, market leading training, career progression and rewarding you as a professional at what you do is key to ensuring that you can enjoy your job and support your client to the best of your ability.
Apply online today or call Amie on 01625 326471.
- Experienced applicants or people wanting to work in care for the first time (since full training is provided)
- Warm, patient and compassionate with a clear desire to support others
- Enthusiastic and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to drive and have the use of your own vehicle is helpful but not a requirement
- You must have the Right to Work in the UK
- The leading care team - two "Outstanding" CQC ratings in Yorkshire, 24/7 support and weekly support visits from your local care management team
- Fantastic rates of pay - £518 to £722 per week (depending on complexity of client care needs), double time on bank holidays
- Perks of being directly employed - paid holidays, pension, company health plan, funded DBS check, food and accommodation paid whilst on placement
- Paid, market leading induction training held in Wilmslow in Cheshire East, plus ongoing specialist care training & the opportunity to achieve diploma qualifications
- Genuine career progression