Live-In Care Resource Manager / Coordinator
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with an award winning company rated "Outstanding” by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) across all of its branches?
Carefound Home Care has developed a reputation as the highest quality provider of home care services to elderly people in Yorkshire and Cheshire and has an exciting opportunity for a Live-In Resource Manager to join our central support team based in Harrogate, Yorkshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for a friendly, organised and professional individual to join our supportive, award-winning team which is centred around providing the best possible care and support to our clients and staff.
As Live-In Resource Manager you will be responsible for managing the availability and scheduling of live-in care staff to support our local branches to have appropriate resource to deliver an outstanding live-in care service.
The responsibilities of this role are:
- Liaise with live-in carers to ensure their availability is correct in the care management system (CMS)
- Liaise with branch care management teams to ensure aware of staffing requirements
- Lead communication and planning with live-in carers regarding their placements, rotas and holidays
- Support branch care management teams to ensure the right carer is allocated to the right client
- Be responsible for allocating placements and visits on the CMS and re-allocating as necessary
- Liaise with branch care management teams to plan and rota live-in carer travel and changeovers
- Support branch care management teams to brief and introduce live-in carers in advance of their placement
- Liaise with branch care management and training teams to plan and rota live-in carer refresher training
- Support branch care management teams to monitor that tasks are completed (e.g. supervisions, spot checks)
- Work flexibly alongside branch care management teams to support delivery of an outstanding care service
We seek to offer the best employment packages in the care sector and provide our staff with unrivalled levels of support, training and progression. We are here to chat with you further so please do not hesitate to call us on 01423 774071.
- Proven track record of planning / scheduling
- Experience or good understanding of the elderly care sector with a focus on home care
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Warm, patient and compassionate but also emotionally resilient and calm under pressure
- Enthusiastic and positive 'can do' attitude
- Commitment to providing and maintaining high standards of care and support
- Commercially aware and a desire to succeed
- Competent in basic IT such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Join one of the UK's only care teams to have achieved 100% “Outstanding” ratings by the CQC
- Competitive salary of £18,000 to £22,000 (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free company health plan for you and your children
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long term service awards
- Specialist care training and opportunity to achieve diploma qualifications
- Opportunities for career development