Home Care Assistant - Ripon
Could you support older people in your local area to live independently in their own home? Are you looking for a job with more flexibility that allows you to work mornings, afternoons, evenings or weekends? Do you want to join the only local home care team rated "Outstanding" by the CQC?
This position is for people living in the Ripon area.
We seek to offer the best employment packages in the care sector and provide our staff with unrivalled levels of support, training and progression. £9.30 to £10.42 per hour with double time on bank holidays.
The responsibilities of this role are:
- To provide outstanding care and support to our elderly clients in their own homes
- Provide companionship and personal care
- Basic help in the home, shopping and meal preparation support
- Deliver specialist care based on training received such as dementia care or medication administration
Apply online today or call Carol on 01423 774071.
- No experience required (since full training is provided)
- Warm, patient and compassionate with a clear desire to support others
- Enthusiastic and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- A valid driving licence and you own car
- Must own a smartphone
- You must have the Right to Work in the UK
- Flexible working hours with part-time options for regular days and times - guaranteed hours available
- Fantastic rates of pay (£9.30 to £10.42 per hour) with double time on bank holidays
- Perks of being directly employed - mileage allowance (45p per mile), travel time uplift, paid holidays, pension, company health plan, free DBS check
- Paid, market leading induction training held in Harrogate, plus ongoing specialist care training & the opportunity to achieve diploma qualifications
- The leading care team - two "Outstanding" CQC ratings, 1 hour minimum visits times, 24/7 support from our local team
- Genuine career progression