Live In Carer - Leeds
We are Yorkshire's truly local live-in care team and are passionate about providing the highest quality care to our clients and the best employment packages and support to our carers. This is why we are rated "Outstanding" by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
You may be a carer already, or have cared for a friend or family member, with a clear passion to support others. Whatever your circumstances, we can provide you with fantastic pay, regular holidays, great benefits, market leading training and 24/7 local support.
As a live-in carer, you will live in our elderly clients’ homes on a 1 or 2 week on / off basis (or alternative shift pattern to suit your lifestyle) where you will provide outstanding home care and support. This may involve providing companionship and personal care, basic help in the home, shopping and meal preparation support or delivering specialist care based on training received such as dementia care or medication administration.
Apply online today or call Carol on 01423 774071.
- Experienced applicants or people wanting to work in care for the first time (since full training is provided)
- Warm, patient and compassionate with a clear desire to support others
- Enthusiastic and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to drive and have the use of your own vehicle is helpful but not a requirement
- You must have the Right to Work in the UK
- The leading care team - rated "Outstanding" by the CQC, 24/7 support and weekly support visits from your local care management team
- Fantastic rates of pay - £518 to £722 per week (depending on complexity of client care needs), double time on bank holidays
- Perks of being directly employed - paid holidays, pension, company health plan, free DBS check, food and accommodation paid whilst on placement
- Paid, market leading induction training held in Harrogate in North Yorkshire, plus ongoing specialist care training & the opportunity to achieve diploma qualifications
- Carer referral scheme - up to £100 per referral
- Genuine career progression